It All Started When…
It was last year when a friend of ours asked us to do this as a gift. We loved it so much, that we want to make it available to anyone and everyone. It’s called, Adopt-a-Tree Progam.
We are firmly convinced that the creation of a direct bridge between farmers and customers can truly help the planet, and we hope to inspire and make a small impact with this program.
Our Thoughts On Defending Real Food
To defend and respect the quality of a product, it is essential first to know it. One of the best ways to know real food and to know olive oil, in this case, is to buy directly.
Helping a farmer to take care of an olive tree means a lot of things. After respect and responsibility, love and knowledge is also a beautiful way to defend a kind of agriculture. Agriculture made by humans with the mission of deeply nourishing other humans must be more centered around quality, not quantity.
This program doesn’t intend to be an original way to sell “a product”, rather a practical means to better understand the real value of a product.
Our production is not so big so the trees are limited.
- We select a healthy tree,
- we carefully label the tree with your name or the name of your choice,
- we take care of your tree the old way, just like our ancestors have taught us for hundreds of years,
- we send updates about the life of your tree every year,
- we send you Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil from your tree and its grove every year (from 3 to 5 liters depending on annual yield).